Shipping & Returns
So we’re almost at the end of the journey. Your product/project has been designed, printed, manufactured, finished, and boxed… And we need to get it in your hands. Below we’ll outline dispatch, how we get your job to you, turnaround information, and what happens on the rare occasion where there has been some sort of a mistake.
- Local jobs are usually dispatched each morning/early arvo. Time varies depending on a few factors. If your delivery is metro Melbourne, one of our friendly staff will happily personally bring it down and say g’day.
- If a personalised delivery is not possible, we have deals in place with Australia Post and all major Australian courier companies to get that job to you with security, and tracking. All the bells and whistles.
- Sometimes certain jobs can’t be printed in the city that is closest to you. We normally only allow an extra day for overnight shipping but sometimes there are unseen delays with air freight.
- Personally delivered jobs will be left somewhere safe if permission is granted (we can communicate via chat, text, call, or email when it comes to delivery location/instructions).
- Australia Post and all major Australian courier companies usually leave the item somewhere safe but certain items will need to be signed for extra security.
- Delivery folk usually arrive the same day as dispatch for all major cities (usually before 5pm) but please allow an extra day or two for some areas. Their personal schedule is unfortunately out of our control but we only trust the best in the business, and have clear communication with all of our suppliers and trade/courier partners.
- A general rule of thumb in the world of print is that the earlier in the week and more specifically the earlier in the morning we load the jobm, the quicker the turnaround. Most general print jobs need to be submitted before 11:30am to go on the next available print run. That could be hours later or days later depending on the product.
- Certain paper stocks and certain product categories may only be printed once or twice weekly, so for bigger projects or less chance of not meeting deadlines, we recommend getting your artwork confirmed and uploaded days or weeks in advance.
- Quite a few of our standard products like promotional cards, business cards, flyers, posters, and brochures are dispatched within 24 hours of loading the job.
- These jobs are usually standard paper stocks or popular items we print daily. These need to be in the system before 11:30am to get to you the next day. Heck, why not email it through the night before?
- Always remember to get in touch with us if you have specific deadlines to meet.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
- Please contact us right away if your item arrives damaged or the quality isn’t up to scratch. We triple-check everything before dispatch so we need to know if there’s been a quality control lapse. One of our customer service staff will respond to you personally to fix the problem. It’s extremely rare, but if we can’t fix the problem with a free reprint, we will refund you 100%.
QUESTIONS, ENQUIRIES OR FEEDBACK
If you need to get in touch with us regarding the delivery or quality of your item please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org:
Phone: +61 1300 020 288
Postal address only:
Suite 822, 585 Little Collins St, Melbourne 3000 VIC
ABN: 89 814 656 904